This video is about how to lose fat by doing a 30 minute Cardio Workout at home. The biggest thing in fat loss is making sure to get that cardio in regularly and lifting them weights!
I created this video to show you how you can get a cardio workout in at home in the comfort of your living room or any other smaller space the size of a mat. Click the link to watch my 30 minute workout at home.
My top advice for people asking How To Lose Fat?
– Do cardio 3-6 days per week (you can use this video 1-2 x per week if you like to mix it up)
– Lift weights 3- 6 days per week (check out my workout videos for more ideas or BECOME A MEMBER
BikiniFit Website https://bikinifit.com/bikini-fit-fitness-membership/ (best deal)
– Eat healthy 7 DAYS per week with a “treat meal” but watch the calorie intake or spread it throughout the week. Say 1000-1500 cals max from treat types of foods or non whole foods. If you aren’t sure what Foods you SHOULD be eating grab my Grocery Guide Absolutely FREE here https://bikinifit.com/free/
– Stay creative in the kitchen so you don’t get bored (If you are already bored checkout my Ebook The Bikini Model Cookbook https://www.thebikinimodelcookbook.com ) there’s 150 easy healthy recipes designed for fat loss.
– Talk nice to yourself and remember why you started
– Set weekly goals and look at them everyday
– Set Monthly goals and look at them every week
– Set Yearly goals and look at them every month
– And remember to love yourself no matter what you look like…because you are already created perfectly ❤
Fasted Cardio I touched on in the video a little bit. If you aren’t sure what it is …my definition is doing cardio on an empty stomach. The best time is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I don’t personally love it but some people swear by it. The research does not prove that one is better than the other and also from my personal experience from doing multiple fitness competitions I’ve never found Fasted Cardio to make my body look better than doing it say post workout or even with a meal just before. I have friends that swear by fasted cardio , I mentioned it makes me tired all day in the video and thats why I don’t do it. I’d rather save my energy for more important things, like lifting 😉
Cardio Workout: (Fasted Cardio or Non-Fasted up to you)
Do each of 5 cardio exercises for 60 secs each repeat for 6 rounds = 30 minutes of cardio (you can do more rounds of the cardio exercises if you like to increase the time if you are planning on going longer)
– Side steps
– jumping jacks
– imaginary skipping rope
– step behind step double hop
– skaters lunge with a hop
You can take the hops out and march instead if you like. Hope you enjoy my workout routine! Be sure to SUBSCRIBE for my Weight Loss Tips every single week!
Comment Below you if prefer to workout at home or at the gym!!! Lemme know what kinda workouts you’d like to see more of ❤ for healthy weight loss.
If you are looking to do a competition prep and really take your physique to the next level contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org I love seeing you girls hit the stage in your best shape NATURALLY
Fitness competitions are a great way to really push yourself past your usual comfort zone. I’ve done 8 competitions and Won 1st place masters and 1st place open C bikini 2017! It’s not all about the win but the journey. And it’s important to remember that through the process.
For my Bikini Fit Online Coaching/12 Week Training Transformation Program:
Get in touch with me at
Email: email@example.com for your FREE 15 minute consultation.
For all my FREE Workouts for women checkout my Bikini Fit Blog:
For all my FREE Recipes Checkout my Bikini Fit Blog using recipes from the Membership site and The Bikini Model Cookbook:
Where To Find Me!
My main page:
Tweets by bikinifitTM
Just like the video says at the end https://youtu.be/XmxH8BtzfTo
Like my video 😉
Subscribe to Bikini Fit Channel ❤
Add my pages @bikinifitcoach and @_bikinifit_
Comment Below this video Let me know that you Want To Win or on any IG photo dated after today and let me know where to find you!
Winner to be announced on my NEXT video next week!