You are here
Weight Loss And Muscle Gain Pills: The Muscle Growth Supplements 5 Important Ingredients People & Blogs 

Weight Loss And Muscle Gain Pills: The Muscle Growth Supplements 5 Important Ingredients

Weight Loss And Muscle Gain Pills: The Muscle Growth Supplements 5 Important Ingredients

First off, you do not need supplements in order to gain muscle. Supplements make a 20% difference in your results. It’s the hard work, eating whole foods and recovery that is the other 80% to you reaching your goals.

There are many people that are muscular without taking supplements, but honestly most of us do not have the time and/or the dedication it takes to eat a balanced diet and work out consistently. This is where supplements come in to play. Supplements do not build muscle for us, but it helps our body receive the nutrients we are lacking to build muscle. You still need to eat properly, work hard in the gym and rest in order to build muscle. Weight Loss And Muscle Gain Pills: The Muscle Growth Supplements 5 Important Ingredients

The question many people ask is, “there are so many supplements out there, what should I take?” The answer is not very simple because each supplement is designed to do different things. Everybodys body reacts differently to a supplement depending on each person’s needs and bodily chemistry. With that being said, there are 4 supplements that every person needs and you will find them in the cabinet of any bodybuilders home: Multivitamins, Protein Powder, Creatine, and EFA’s. Weight Loss And Muscle Gain Pills: The Muscle Growth Supplements 5 Important Ingredients

With all the processed foods inundating our supermarkets, it’s almost impossible to get all your nutritional requirements from food alone. Even if you eat nothing but whole foods, you would have to eat a large amount of food to meet all your nutritional requirements due to the inferior soils used today.

Your body is a complex machine that conducts millions of functions simultaneously. Each nutrient contributes to thousands of essential reactions that make these functions possible such as B12 for healthy red blood cell production, Iodine for thyroid regulation, and B6 for protein metabolism. Being deficient in just one nutrient is detrimental to thousands of chemical reactions within your body, which in turn will make it much harder for your body to run at its full potential. Weight Loss And Muscle Gain Pills: The Muscle Growth Supplements 5 Important Ingredients

People who put their bodies under physical stress 3-4 days a week have a higher nutritional requirement than people who live a sedentary lifestyle. I’m sure you’ve noticed after a hard workout you’re very hungry. It’s your body telling you it is low on fuel and needs to be replenished.

To make sure my body is not lacking in nutrients, I like to take multivitamins with a higher potency for two reasons: Weight Loss And Muscle Gain Pills: The Muscle Growth Supplements 5 Important Ingredients

Some multivitamins use inferior ingredients and not all of that 4000% Daily Value of Riboflavin or whatever it may say will be digested by your body. On the higher potency multi vitamins, I sometimes like to split up the dosage throughout the day as there are some people in the medical field that think there are too many nutrients for your body to digest at one time. Weight Loss And Muscle Gain Pills: The Muscle Growth Supplements 5 Important Ingredients

My body’s demands for nutrients on days that I workout are not the same as the days that I rest. I don’t want to be low on any nutrient if my body needs it. I’ve even heard some people on days of extreme stress like to take two doses a day; one in the morning and one after a really hard workout. The good thing about multivitamins are many of the nutrients such as vitamin C and Vitamin B are water soluble and will be excreted out of you, depending on your body’s needs.

A good multivitamin I would suggest is Animal Pak by Universal Nutrition. It is made with ingredients that are easily digestible by the body and they contain a good balance between key nutrients for building muscle, minerals for performance and amino acids for recovery. Weight Loss And Muscle Gain Pills: The Muscle Growth Supplements 5 Important Ingredients

Related posts

Leave a Comment